METAL MESH GLOVE STANDARD SAFETY GLOVE
STANDARD: WITH WELDED NYLON TEXTILE WRISTBAND
Our most popular regular glove for many years has been the Standard model. The Standard series features a fixed, welded, textile wristband and satisfies the highest quality requirements.
- Made from stainless steel chainmesh (ring diameter 4 mm)
- Certified as conforming to EN 1082-1
- With fixed, welded, textile wristband
- Reliable press-stud closure (allows a perfect fit as well as fast emergency escape)
- Light comfortable, hygienic
- Can be turned from left to right and back – simply and without tools
- Easy to repair, environmentally friendly
- Also available in 3-finger version
- With serial number for traceability and Datamatrix Code
- Available in short version or with extension cuff (8 cm, 15 cm, 20 cm)
- XXS - Brown Strap
- XS - Green Strap
- S - White Strap
- M - Red Strap
- L - Blue Strap
Delivery charges are as follows for all orders placed online:
|Orders £50 & Over
|Orders £49.99 & Under
We send all items using a Next Working Day service. All stock orders are dispatched the same day (3pm cutoff).
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date.
If a product is unavailable to purchase online, please contact us and we will confirm pricing and delivery time.
If goods are received damaged or incorrect HALCO Europe Ltd will arrange a collection and exchange or refund the goods accordingly.
In any other circumstances, e.g. goods that have been ordered incorrectly, the customer will be responsible to return the goods to HALCO Europe Ltd at their cost and will be subject to a 7% restocking charge.
Any returned goods must be undamaged, unused and in a resaleable condition.
Please check any deliveries as they arrive and any claims made by the customer should be made in writing within 14 days of the despatch date. Returns will not be accepted more than 14 days after the date of delivery.